Sew to Grow Courses at Charming Juno | 28 June – 1 July | Book now!
I am truly delighted to say that we will be having the effervescent Lindsay Rae of Sew to Grow patterns here in Hamilton to take not one, but two courses!
30 June & 1 July 2018 – Bespoke Blazer Fit to Flatter Course – Making the Perfect Bespoke Blazer
Both courses give you a great grounding on how to measure yourself properly and make a perfect custom fitting outfit.
The absolute best thing about a course with Lindsay Rae, (apart from spending a couple of days hanging out with Lindsay!), is that you are guaranteed to finish the outfit by the end of course. There is nothing better than walking out with your finished garment of choice.
What you will learn:
– How to measure yourself properly and to pick the correct size
– How to trace your design and grade between sizes
– Learn the best way to shorten and length patterns
– Learn how to identify and adjust for fitting issues such as; Sway Back, Full Bust, Long and Short Torso, Narrow and Broad Shoulders etc
– Find out more about your sewing machine and the best tools for sewing your own garments
– Plus so much more!
Please contact us if you would like to attend the course, or to know more:
Looking forward to seeing you there!